FME Desktop Basic Training Manual
This is the manual for the introductory-level training course for Safe Software’s FME Desktop application.
The training will introduce basic concepts and terminology, help students become efficient users of FME, and direct you to resources to help apply the product to your own needs.
The full course is made up of five main sections. These sections are:
- Data Translation Basics
- Data Transformation
- FME Best Practice
- Readers and Writers
- Practical Transformer Use
The current status of this manual is: COMPLETE: this manual can be used for training.
It is valid for both FME2016.0 and FME2016.1
The status of each chapter is:
- Chapter 0: Complete content. No exercises
- Chapter 1: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 2: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 3: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 4: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 5: Complete content and exercises
- Chapter 6: Complete content. No exercises
NB: Even for completed content, Safe Software Inc. assumes no responsibility for any errors in this document or their consequences, and reserves the right to make improvements and changes to this document without notice. See the full licensing agreement for further details.